Public works

Kenny Clements is the Public Works supervisor. The Public Works Department maintains local streets, supervises refuse collection, maintains drainage ways, collects limbs and leaves, and maintains public properties including Royal Giants Park. Residents may make work order requests by visiting Town Hall at 105 S. Long Street or calling 704-636-7111.

Water and sewer services are managed under contract by Salisbury Rowan Utilities. Problems or questions concerning water or sewer service should be reported to the Salisbury Rowan utility office at 704-638-5390.

Public Works.jpg